Fees collected at the time of Fingerprinting will include: the DOJ fee, Live Scan ‘Roll Fee’, and 20% of the County Fee. The remaining 80% of the County Fee will be due and payable upon issuance of the CCW Permit. Applicants are personally responsible for the costs of completing the requisite firearms training class and Psychological Assessment.

FEES

Two-Year Standard CCW

90-Day Employment CCW

3-Year Judge CCW

4-Year Peace Officer CCW

DOJ Fees

93.00

73.00

117.00

139.00

Live Scan (Roll Fee)

25.00

25.00

25.00

25.00

County Fee

100.00 (+7.00 online payment convenience fee)

100.00 (+7.00 online payment convenience fee)

100.00 (+7.00 online payment convenience fee)

100.00 (+7.00 online payment convenience fee)

Total Due at Fingerprinting

138.00

118.00

162.00

184.00

Total Due upon CCW issuance

80.00

80.00

80.00

80.00

Fee for permit modification regarding approved firearm, change in personal information, or replacement of lost permit: $10.00